We are now open
We have all the necessary protective gear required to treat you in a safe manner. We request that you please wear a face mask to the office.
Looking forward to completing your treatment as soon as possible, Please call us at 1-866-737-6583 so we can schedule you to complete your treatment.
Our commitment to our patients.
Keeping you safe
- Sterility and safety is not new to us. It’s part of who we are and our 12 year history of providing a safe and clean environment.
- We have always kept a strict regimen of sterilization and sanitation of all our equip and our facility.
- We have always wiped down our working surfaces and frequently touched areas with safe and effective disinfectant.
- Being at our office is one of the safest places to be.
- Our efforts in the past has ensured that our dental facility has always been the most safe environment.
- We have always sterilized all equipment used after each patient.
- We use new sterilized products such as suction tips and impression trays for every patient.
In order to prevent any contamination we are also now adding additional measures.
- We ask that you please arrive on time , not early, so we can keep the minimum number of patients in the waiting room. We may let you know by phone if we are running behind to please wait in your car until we call you.
- We have always had and continue to have hand sanitizers for your use.
- If you have a fever or consistent cough we recommend you postpone your visit.
- We will include temperature readings as part of our normal procedures.
- We will remove any reading material in the waiting room that can be touched.
We are confident that the measures we already have in place plus the additional common sense measures we are instituting will keep our patients and staff safe and healthy.
The Staff at Permadontics