Dr. Joel Berger, D.D.S., M.D.
Dr. Berger is an internationally recognized dental implant oral surgeon. As a speaker and author, he regularly presents research on immediate function dental implants. He has presented at the Friadent Symposium in Germany and at the International Congress of Oral Implantologists in San Diego. He is co-author of multiple articles including a dental implant research paper published in the prestigious International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Berger is a professor at the University of California, San Diego – Division of Plastic Surgery, as well as the Secretary of the California Coalition of Cleft and Craniofacial Center.
Joel Berger, D.D.S., M.D. holds undergraduate and doctorate degrees in dentistry from McGill University, (Montreal, Canada) and a doctorate degree in general medicine from the University of Washington (Seattle).
Dr. Berger entered the oral and maxillofacial surgery-training program at UW to complete his surgical training. He then spent a year in Europe doing a fellowship at two major centers in both Holland and Austria. Finally, in 1981, after one more year of advanced training at McGill University, Dr. Berger began his practice in San Diego.
Dr. Gadia Peabody
- Dr. Peabody is a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in Ann Arbor Michigan. 2001.
- In 2014 he completed a specialty in Prosthodontics at the Ostro School of Dentistry of USC in Los Angeles.
- In 2008 he was appointed assistant professor at Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- In 2016 he became a clinical lecturer at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry division of Prosthodontics.
- In 2019 Dr. Peabody became a credentialing examiner with American Academy of Implant dentistry.
- He is a diplomat of the American Board of Oral Implantology.
- He is also a fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Dr. Peabody is a published author of multiple articles on implant dentistry and dental aesthetics with a special emphasis on the all_on-4 treatment.
- American Dental Association.
- Academy Of Osseointegration.
- American College Of Prosthodontists.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Besides his excellent credentials Dr. Peabody is known as a very caring soft-spoken and gentle dentist who truly cares about his patients. He has vast experience in full mouth implant reconstruction. PermaDontics is very fortunate to have Dr. Peabody join their staff